Independent School District 197
Parent Request for Intradistrict Student Transfer


This website is for parents/guardians who live in School District 197 and would like to submit an intradistrict transfer request for the 2021-22 school year. An intradistrict transfer request is needed for families who would like their child to attend a school other than their neighborhood school.

For information on the intradistrict transfer process, including timelines for submitting transfer requests, please click here.

If you live outside of School District 197 boundaries and would like to enroll your child in the district, a different procedure is followed. Please click here for more information.

Directions: To submit an intradistrict transfer request, please select the school you wish to transfer to from the drop-down menu below. You will need to complete a separate application for each child you wish to enroll. Note that all grades and schools may not be open for transfer. If your school is not shown on the list below, that school is not accepting transfers at this time. If your child's grade is not in the list, that grade is currently closed for transfers.

If you have questions about intradistrict transfers, or if you have technical difficulties in completing an intradistrict transfer request on this website, please call (651) 403-7041.

I am requesting my child be enrolled next year in: